Adult ADHD - - doctors who treat adult adhd


Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) - Diagnosis and treatment - Mayo Clinic doctors who treat adult adhd

A psychologist, a psychiatrist, or a neurologist is best equipped to diagnose.

As they describe their child's symptoms to the doctor, they begin to feel Ask about specialists in your area who assess and treat adult ADHD.

An effective method of finding a doctor familiar with diagnosing and treating adult ADHD is to contact your local organization for adults with.